Monday, July 9, 2012

Delivery Day!


Good Morning, Family, Friends, and Prayer Warriors!
The day for Holt's arrival has finally come! I'll be updating you on today's events. Lauren and Josh are doing great! They are anxiously waiting to meet their sweet baby. Right now, the c-section is scheduled for 1:00pm. We've heard it's a busy day in labor and delivery, so we are hoping for no delays. Please just continue to pray for this precious family. We are trusting in God's perfect timing and healing hands.

Thank you for surrounding them in prayer!

Lindsey (Lauren's sister-in-law)



3 comments:

  1. Praying for you guys today and trusting the Lord's hand will be on Holt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the post! I am a friend of Lauren's from college. I have a baby gift for her that I had planned on mailing to a mutual friend of ours, but if there is an address that I can mail it to that would be more direct, I would appreciate it. My email is: meaganruse@gmail.com
    Thank you! They are in my family's prayers.

    Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continuing to pray for them and their sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete